- Care Instruction
The water drop like contouring of this piece is what first meets the eye. Its pattern differentiates it from others and makes it look modish and semi-formal at the same time. A valley of the same name is situated in British Columbia around a pass between the headwaters of green river, looking like it holds those waters, and thus inspiring our flatware to be called so. It is a new age design with undeterred functional value.
- 5-piece set includes – salad fork, dinner fork, dinner knife, dinner spoon, dessert spoon
- 20-piece set includes – 4 X salad fork, dinner fork, dinner knife, dinner spoon, dessert spoon
- Material – 18/8 stainless steel (AISI 304 grade stainless steel)
- Dimensions – thickness 2.5mm – 7.0mm, length 13.5cm – 21.1cm
- Finish options – mirror finish
- Corrosion resistant and dishwasher safe
- Prior to using your new items, wash each pieceby hand in hot soapy water with a sponge or dishcloth, and dry it with soft, dry towel.
- Use adequate dosage of detergent to wash these items. It is not necessary to wash dirty items with a higher dosage of detergent.
- Always rinse the items immediately after using.Wash them promptly after each use; foods can leave acids or oils that may tarnish. Avoid prolonged soaking, as the corrosive effect of water may cause pitting or staining.
- If washing by dishwasher, follow the maintenance instructions of your dishwasher in order to avoid any unnecessary damage to your items. Put the knives in a different basket than the forks and/or spoons to prevent contact erosion. Remove the items from dishwasher as soon as the dishwasher is finished.
- Stains, if any, may be polished away with a reputable stainless steel polish.
- Dry the items by hand with a soft, dry cloth, as soon as they get cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand.
- Place the blades of the knives and prongs of the forks upward. This helps them dry off easily and also ensure proper cleaning.
- The gold on our gold plated tableware is very delicate. Wash these items by hand as it will lengthen the life span of the gold plating.
- Copper products may develop a rich patina over time. Use a reputable copper polish to clean it and keep the exterior looking new.
- Clean such items by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage. Washing in dishwasher may also shorten the life span due to usage of harsh chemicals.
- Never use cleaners containing bleach to clean such products - bleach is corrosive and will cause the product to pit. Avoid using cleansers and detergents that contain high percentages of free alkali or acid, tri-sodium phosphate, meta-silicate and chlorine.
- Prolonged outdoor exposure and wear and tear may affect the coating and lustre of such items.