- Care Instruction
‘There is grace in simplicity’ and this mixing bowl of ours holds true to this fact. With sufficient depth and an easy to hold brim, the bowls top the functionality quotient. They are modelled keeping in mind the various applications they can be put to use for other than mixing and marinating which are best-suited purposes for this bowl. Whether it is a homemaker or a sous chef, these fine bowls fulfill all requirements.
- Size options – 1qt/ 2qt/ 3qt/ 5qt/ 10qt
- Material – 18/8 stainless steel (AISI 304 grade stainless steel)
- Finish options – mirror and matt finish
- Corrosion resistant and dishwasher safe
CARE AND USE GUIDELINES
- Prior to using your new items, wash each pieceby hand in hot soapy water with a sponge or dishcloth, and dry it with soft, dry towel.
- Use adequate dosage of detergent to wash these items. It is not necessary to wash dirty items with a higher dosage of detergent.
- Always rinse the items immediately after using.Wash them promptly after each use; foods can leave acids or oils that may tarnish. Avoid prolonged soaking, as the corrosive effect of water may cause pitting or staining.
- If washing by dishwasher, follow the maintenance instructions of your dishwasher in order to avoid any unnecessary damage to your items. Remove the items from dishwasher as soon as the dishwasher is finished.
- Stains, if any, may be polished away with a reputable stainless steel polish.
- Dry the items by hand with a soft, dry cloth, as soon as they get cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand.
- To avoid scratches, do not use an electric mixer, knives or sharp kitchen tools for cutting, stirring, or serving foods.
Additional care for non stainless steel metal products
- Copper products may develop a rich patina over time. Use a reputable copper polish to clean it and keep the exterior looking new.
- Clean such items by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage. Washing in dishwasher may also shorten the life span due to usage of harsh chemicals.
- Never use cleaners containing bleach to clean such products - bleach is corrosive and will cause the product to pit.Avoid using cleansers and detergents that contain high percentages of free alkali or acid, tri-sodium phosphate, meta-silicate and chlorine.
Prolonged outdoor exposure and wear and tear may affect the coating and lustre of such items.