- Care Instruction
Every kitchen requires efficient storage inventory that is comprehensive at the same time to keep the kitchen in order. Our 7pc canister set does just that! This set of airtight and space effective canisters, comes in different shapes and sizes to suit a variety of basic functions like that of storing tea, sugar, coffee, breads, pasta, biscuits, and much more. They can also be customised as per requirement. Your pantry is definitely in for a treat with these voguish and indispensable containers.
- 7-piece set includes – 7 containers
- Material – 18/8 stainless steel (AISI 304 grade stainless steel)
- Finish options – matt finish
- Corrosion resistant and dishwasher safe
CARE AND USE GUIDELINES
- Prior to using your new items, wash each pieceby hand in hot soapy water with a sponge or dishcloth, and dry it with soft, dry towel.
- Use adequate dosage of detergent to wash these items. It is not necessary to wash dirty items with a higher dosage of detergent.
- Always rinse the items immediately after using.Wash them promptly after each use; foods can leave acids or oils that may tarnish. Avoid prolonged soaking, as the corrosive effect of water may cause pitting or staining.
- If washing by dishwasher, follow the maintenance instructions of your dishwasher in order to avoid any unnecessary damage to your items. Remove the items from dishwasher as soon as the dishwasher is finished.
- Stains, if any, may be polished away with a reputable stainless steel polish.
- Dry the items by hand with a soft, dry cloth, as soon as they get cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand.
- To avoid scratches, do not use an electric mixer, knives or sharp kitchen tools for cutting, stirring, or serving foods.
Additional care for non stainless steel metal products
- Copper products may develop a rich patina over time. Use a reputable copper polish to clean it and keep the exterior looking new.
- Clean such items by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage. Washing in dishwasher may also shorten the life span due to usage of harsh chemicals.
- Never use cleaners containing bleach to clean such products - bleach is corrosive and will cause the product to pit.Avoid using cleansers and detergents that contain high percentages of free alkali or acid, tri-sodium phosphate, meta-silicate and chlorine.
Prolonged outdoor exposure and wear and tear may affect the coating and lustre of such items.