- Care Instruction
The one activity that keeps us all charged for the times to come is eating that is the resultant derivative of cooking! Therefore, there shall be no reason to compromise over cooking equipment. We bring to you a modish cookware collection that is equally operational due to its up-to-the-minute build. Crafted from premium quality stainless steel, this cookware provides for great durability and even heat distribution. Their design is made to suit both the most discerning cooking professionals, and domestic cooks. The 5-tier steamer comes with side handles for each tier and a lid.
- Set includes – 5 tiers with lid
- Material used – 18/8 stainless steel (AISI 304 grade stainless steel)
- Dimensions – stock pot – height 32.0-50.0cm, diameter 32.0-50.0cm; 5xsteamers – height 10.0cm, diameter 32.0-50.0cm
- Finish options – matt finish
- Corrosion resistant and dishwasher safe
CARE AND USE GUIDELINES
- Prior to using your new items, wash each pieceby hand in hot soapy water with a sponge or dishcloth, and dry it with soft, dry towel. Cookware can discolour or stain if it is not washed properly before using it for the first time.
- Use adequate dosage of detergent to wash these items. It is not necessary to wash dirty items with a higher dosage of detergent.
- Always clean the cookware after each use once it has cooled completely. Wash them promptly after each use; foods can leave acids or oils that may tarnish. Avoid prolonged soaking, as the corrosive effect of water may cause pitting or staining.
- Washing by hand may increase the life span of the cookware.Do not use steel wool, scouring pads, oven cleaners, bleach, or strong abrasive cleaners as it may damage the cookware.
- If washing by dishwasher, follow the maintenance instructions of your dishwasher in order to avoid any unnecessary damage to your items. Remove the items from dishwasher as soon as the dishwasher is finished.
- Dry the items by hand with a soft, dry cloth, as soon as they get cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand.
- Stains, if any, may be polished away with a reputable stainless steel polish.
- Always cook on a low to medium temperature. High temperature may be used when necessary.
- Always use a burner that is smaller in diameter to the cookware you are using. Also, the flame should not extend up to the sides of the cookware.
- To prevent white spots or pits at the bottom of your cookware, always add salt after the water has boiled or the food has reached cooking temperature.
- Overheating or allowing your cookware to boil dry will cause yellow, bronze, blue or rainbow tints on the cooking surface. These tints are harmless and can be removed by using a reputed non-abrasive stainless steel cleaner.
- Storing food in your cookware for long periods of time may cause staining or pitting due to the salts, fats, seasonings, and acids in the food.
- To avoid scratches, do not use knives or sharp kitchen tools for cutting, stirring, or serving foods; do not use an electric mixer in your cookware; always stack cookware carefully for storage.
- Never use your cookware in the microwave or oven.
Additional care for non stainless steel metal products
- Copper products may develop a rich patina over time. Use a reputable copper polish to clean it and keep the exterior looking new.
- Clean such items by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage. Washing in dishwasher may also shorten the life span due to usage of harsh chemicals.
- Never use cleaners containing bleach to clean such products - bleach is corrosive and will cause the product to pit.Avoid using cleansers and detergents that contain high percentages of free alkali or acid, tri-sodium phosphate, meta-silicate and chlorine.
- Prolonged outdoor exposure and wear and tear may affect the coating and lustre of such items.